Legal advice to companies
Continued Legal Counsel
FALCÓN ABOGADOS give legal advice on an ongoing basis on any matters which may be required to properly manage a company, including appropriate advice to the company directors in their decisions.
The client will have an external legal counsel that will verify compliance with the company’s obligations in accordance with the provisions of the Spanish Companies’ Act, the Labour legislation, and any other regulations related to the company.
- Constitution of all types of trading companies, modification of by-laws and appropriate corporate legal counsel.
- Agreement drafting. Changes of administrator.
- Dissolution of Companies. Liquidation operations as per CCA.
- Buying and selling companies, shares and investments.
- Shareholders' agreements..
- Preparation and negotiation of all kinds of business contracts, advising to contracting parties regarding their selection, depending on their legal nature, terms and conditions.
- Advising on structure, design, formalization and execution of all kinds of corporate restructures, commercial entity transformations.
- Mergers, divisions, sales of branches or operations of the business and fiscal and labor implications of said actions.
- Viability analysis of agreements that may affect competition.
- Setting of competition protocols.
- Defense of the company before the CNC and Courts of Record.
- Legal advising and company defense.
- Formulation and defense of employment laws regulations.
- Defense of company in the event of worker claims.
- Modification of working conditions, relocations
- Hiring of employees
- Collective bargaining
- Claims for non-payment.
- Fraud and quality.
- Congeneration and commercial agents.
- Industry and consumption claims.
- Data protection and regulatory compliance.
- Defense against consumer complaints.
- Defense in sanction procedures.
Tell us your case
1ST ENQUIRY FREE917 812 728