Our firm has ample experience with defaults documented in bills of exchange, promissory notes and checks, or invoices and receipts, as well as comprehensive credit management, breach and termination of contracts, debt renewal, liquidation proceedings and other possibilities for debt write off both with amicable means and with litigation.
We have a team that comprehensively manages legal proceedings both in and out of court for debt recovery.
In judicial claims it is possible to differentiate:
- 1.-Special procedure to claim matured, liquidated and accrued debts WITH NO LIMIT.
- 2.- Oral Trial: up to 6.000€. In case of opposition to the debt claim, the indicated procedure will be followed.
- 3.- Ordinary Trial: from 6.000€. In case of opposition to the debt claim, for debts greater than 6.000€, the indicated procedure will be followed.
- 4.- Exchange Procedure: Only for debts documented in paychecks, promissory notes, and bills of exchange, which must meet the requirements of our Exchange and Paycheck Law. Our Law Firm will try to reach a satisfactory extrajudicial agreement. If the agreement cannot be concluded, we will continue to levy execution, seizure, and auction of the debtor’s assets.
Number of Legal Cases processed in 2019
- Number of ordinary proceedings: 296
- Number of oral proceedings: 312
- Number of Exchange Procedures: 278
- Number of especially complicated proceedings: 91
- 95% Judgements given in favor of our client’s interest.
- Attorneys: 12
- Economists: 2
- Insolvency Administrators: 3
Tell us your case
1ST ENQUIRY FREE917 812 728